So You Think You Can Dance Top 6

Mark and Courtney visually look very nice together. Whereas Gev was a bit short, Mark is the perfect height for Courtney. Nice personalities on them both as well. Okay, getting back to the Viennese waltz, I thought they did a great job. I don't think they are strong single dancers but they make great partners for whoever gets them each week.

There's an ease and comfort in watching Katee and Joshua dance. They are both fabulous dancers and we take for granted that they are going to nail it. It was nice seeing them back again tonight. Good contemporary number.

Thank goodness Chelsie was hot in her red dress because all attention was on her instead of Twitch. When I did glace at Twitch, I thought he was clumsy and just didn't get the groove of the mambo.

Everytime I see a routine that's going to be choreographed by Sonya, I get nervous. Not that she's not good or anything but they aren't exactly vote generators. But I think Mark and Courtney pulled it off this week, with Mark's quirky personality and all.

The paso doble between Joshua and Katee was impressive and dramatic. I don't know what it is with these two. On the one hand, I think their personalities are sort of flat and I'm still wondering if they are winning material but I can never criticise their performance... There's always something there that saves the routine for me. I didn't think Katee was all that convincing as the cape but her dominatrix outfit fit the atmosphere and she was in character. So was Joshua. Not awesome but very entertaining.

The choreography of Tabitha and Napolean or so hit and miss for me. The best performance of the season has been Bleeding Love between Mark and Chelsie. I prefer hip hop when it's heart felt or hard hitting. Soft hip hop or comedy hip hop is just not my cup of tea. I thought this conductor piece was lame.

No comments: