Chelsie and Mark voted off!

NOOOOoooooooooo! WTF?! Chelsie was my pick to win and along with the Gev leaving the show, this is the saddest departure for me. She had some smoking hot performances especially in the latin dance area. I think her personality might have hurt her. Where Katee didn't seem to have one, Chelsie can come off as a bit bratty. Ahh, too bad so sad.

And Mark was voted off too, another WTF moment. Since Gev left, he was my fave guy. (No, I didn't think Will walked on water). But to see Twitch in the final 2??? Please, he murdered some of those routines. And I hate the gimmicks of his glasses and shirts. I think Cat really helped him with her bit with the teeth. BTW, I love Cat as a host, she's game for anything. I remember the second season of So You Think You Can Dance where she replaced Lauren Sanchez(?) she was murdered on the Fox boards. People said they didn't understand her accent or she had bad outfits. But I always loved her because it seems that she genuinely cares for the dancers. She'll do anything to comfort them.

Anyways, getting back to Twitch, when he was in the bottom 3 last week, he crumpled like he was overcome with emotions. Please, stop with the drama. And not to expect yourself in the bottom 3 seems mighty egotistical.

To tell the truth, this season has been pretty disappointing. There have been some bright spots but they were voted off! Katee, Courtney, Joshua and Twitch in the finals. Cripes. Out of all of them, I am rooting for Courtney. She might not be the best dancer, but she has never screwed up royally and she does have a personality. I can't say the same for the other 3.

No comments: