Kherington and Gev off the show!

Aww, I knew it was going to happen! Like I said in my previous post, since Comfort already got voted off last week and is only back due to Jessica's injury, I feel as though the girls should have gotten a free pass this week. I mean, how unfair is it that Comfort who has consistently been in the bottom 3 get past Kherington? Okay, so Kherington hasn't been spectacular but still all around good enough...

And my fave guy got voted off. I've been dreading that because I knew from the fox.com board, Gev gets the fewest messages on his thread. Like by a lot. People thought Mark or Twitch would go but I knew if Twitch wasn't in the bottom 2, Gev wouldn't be able to beat Mark... Mark has a signature performance in the Tabitha and Napolean routine plus he got the thrashed last night - hence the sympathy vote. Gev was always just there in the middle of the pack. I'll miss him. I really thought that Twitch was going to go home.

Well, that just sucks. Two of the least versatile people got ot stay.

No comments: